Friday, 15 March 2013

Ok so maybe this time.......

So much for keeping a blog! I didn't realise just how difficult it was to get the time to blog with couple of temperamental children in the house!!
Going to give it another go. Not just about weight loss this time but about trying to get through each day with my kiddies and coping with missing my baby sister.
Since my first failed attempt at blogging I have re-started Slimming World and lost (to date) 1st 5lbs. Still struggle quite a bit but getting there, slowly and surely. The challenge set by the hubby has kinda been left redundant as his wonderful parents got us flights to Turkey for Christmas!! Need to get a lot of weight off by then so I can enjoy myself.
Another "big" thing since last time around is my beautiful baby sister passed away on 15th August 2012. She was only 27, married with 3 beautiful children. I miss her every day and very little has made sense to me since but my hubby and children have really got me this far! I know I would be much more of a mess if it wasn't for them.
No more moping today!
More updates on me. Still trying to pluck up the courage to start trying to do some form of craft. My mum and aunt got me a sewing machine but still haven't had the nerve to try it out. I think it is going to be the only thing I will be able to do with my stupid messed up wrist and hand and part of me is scared to try in case I can't do it.
This has been a very long week. Megan has been off school sick all week and cabin fever is seriously setting in. Logan is bored silly and I need 5 mins to myself. Haven't even managed an uninterrupted bathroom visit since Sunday!!
Anyway, hopefully this will work out better this time so signing off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment